Software
Houzz Logo Print
lori_quinn

sofa

11 years ago
love the sofa -where can I purchase?
Raspberry & Yellow Holiday House · More Info

Comments (4)

  • PRO
    11 years ago

    This is the KIVIK sofa from IKEA. But it's not comfortable, I replaced it shortly after this shoot.

  • 11 years ago

    Thanks for your honesty! Looks are great but functionality rules :)

  • 10 years ago

    I've had a Kivik sofa in my living room for almost two years now. I find it very comfortable. It's a bit deep, so if you don't like that, add plenty of throw pillows. My only real complaint is that the seat cushion will slowly slide forward and I haven't quite figured out how to stop that aside from tucking them back every evening before bed so they never end up too far forward.

  • PRO
    10 years ago

    we could definitely make a sectional similar to this, that's actually comfortable ;)

    xoxo eva @ MONARCH SOFAS

    CLICK HERE TO VIEW HUNDREDS OF CUSTOM SOFA AND SECTIONAL PROJECTS



    ELISABETH - SLIPCOVERED SHABBY CHIC POTTERY BARN LOOK · More Info

    SUZE STYLE - MODERN · More Info