Your shopping cart is empty.

What is the brick called?

October 7, 2015
Living Room · More Info
Comments (2)
  • PRO
    Kim Woods

    It's actual old brick, used in a new home.

  • traddy

    hi Kim

    We are trying to get the same look on our fireplace. Can you recommend a product t o get that white washed look?

Need help with an existing Houzz order? Call 1-800-368-4268 (Mon-Sun).