Software
Houzz Logo Print
grandmimi47

Wonderful mirror

13 years ago
Could you tell me the source? Grandmimi
Highland Powder Room · More Info

Comments (5)

  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Thanks for the question! This mirror we bought and had a custom silver finish put on it, to continue all of the nickel and silver accents already in the design. The mirror comes in a bronze finish, which is lovely too! I know that Vintage Bath in Los Altos, CA (650-948-3147) carries the mirror. I am sure they could have it shipped to wherever you are! Good luck!
  • 13 years ago
    Do you know the dimensions of the mirror?
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Hi Carrie, the dimensions I have on file say the mirror is 29" x 42".
  • 13 years ago
    where can I find this vanity?
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    @handerson0625: the vanity was custom made by our local cabinet maker, to my design specifications. Even the feet were custom made to be in perfect proportion to the vanity, and to have the extra little details you see on them. I think you will find that the majority of vanity images on houzz will be of custom made vanities, as that is often what designers and architects prefer (going custom means you can get exactly what you need). Thanks for the inquiry!