I need 3
10 years ago
Related Stories

EXTERIORSHelp! What Color Should I Paint My House Exterior?
Real homeowners get real help in choosing paint palettes. Bonus: 3 tips for everyone on picking exterior colors
Full Story
FUN HOUZZEverything I Need to Know About Decorating I Learned from Downton Abbey
Mind your manors with these 10 decorating tips from the PBS series, returning on January 5
Full Story
KITCHEN DESIGNKitchen Remodel Costs: 3 Budgets, 3 Kitchens
What you can expect from a kitchen remodel with a budget from $20,000 to $100,000
Full Story
WORKING WITH AN ARCHITECTWho Needs 3D Design? 5 Reasons You Do
Whether you're remodeling or building new, 3D renderings can help you save money and get exactly what you want on your home project
Full Story
DECORATING GUIDESDesign Dilemma: I Need Lake House Decor Ideas!
How to Update a Lake House With Wood, Views, and Just Enough Accessories
Full Story
LIFE3 Ways to Get Unstuck — About Organizing, Decorating, Whatever
Break out of the do-nothing rut to accomplish your goals, whether at home or in other parts of your life
Full Story
ARCHITECTUREDiscover the Intriguing Possibilities for 3D Printing for Architecture
Would you live in a home made of printed plastic? With 3D printing, the options push architecture's limits
Full Story
GARDENING FOR BUTTERFLIES3 Ways Native Plants Make Gardening So Much Better
You probably know about the lower maintenance. But native plants' other benefits go far beyond a little less watering and weeding
Full Story
KITCHEN DESIGNSingle-Wall Galley Kitchens Catch the 'I'
I-shape kitchen layouts take a streamlined, flexible approach and can be easy on the wallet too
Full StorySponsored
Customized Award-Winning Interior Design Solutions in Franklin Cnty OH


Comment