Software
Houzz Logo Print
hzdeleted_1516503

when will this be available again?

10 years ago
Hi!

We had this fire bowl in our yard and loved it. Unfortunately someone stole it and I was hoping to replace it ASAP. I saw the smaller size, but really love the 30" as it is better for our yard.

Thanks!
Sarah.
Fire Bowl, Black, Extra Large · More Info

Comments (7)

  • PRO
    10 years ago

    Unfortunately, we are out of stock until early December.

  • 10 years ago

    Thanks, is there a way to pre-order to ensure we get one?

  • PRO
    10 years ago

    Unfortunately, this isn't an option through houzz. However, we can shoot you an email when they become available again!

  • 10 years ago

    That would be great, thanks!

  • 10 years ago

    Could you please let me know as well. I need the larger size too. Thanks!

  • PRO
    10 years ago

    They are supposed to be arriving today. As soon as we can confirm quantities they will be listed again and I will notify both of you.

  • PRO