Software
Houzz Logo Print
susiev

Color seems to be listed wrong?

10 years ago
Hi -

I really like the chair, but I'm looking for a mustard yellow color in this specific style and am concerned that the "yellow" that is listed is actually the "mustard yellow" color and the Mustard yellow is actually the pastel yellow. seems to be listed wrong on this site. Please advise if there is a PMS color match and how I can make sure I order the MUSTARD yellow color!
THanks!
Scandinavian-Style Egg Lounge Chair, Wool, Yellow · More Info

Comments (8)

  • PRO
    10 years ago

    Hello There, Thanks for your interest. Please see above picture of our MUSTARD Egg chair.

  • PRO
    10 years ago

    Please see above picture for YELLOW Egg chair.

  • 10 years ago

    Ok - That's what common sense would lead me to believe, but the color is listed wrong on the website!

  • PRO
    10 years ago

    Hi there, thanks for that. We are switching the images accordingly. Thank you very much and sorry for the confusion.

  • 10 years ago

    Thanks, but now I see they are out of stock! Any chance you know when the Mustard chair will be available again? Thank you.

  • PRO
    10 years ago

    Hi There, We do have one Mustard Egg chair in stock:

    Please follow following link:

    https://www.houzz.com/products/scandinavian-style-egg-lounge-chair-wool-mustard-prvw-vr~38813517?lid=25029727

  • 10 years ago

    Ok - then I think I want the "yellow one". Do you have a yellow one in stock with the OTHER yellow color than is listed on this link?

  • PRO
    10 years ago


    Arne Jacobsen's Masterpieces · More Info


    Arne Jacobsen's Masterpieces · More Info

    Arne Jacobsen's Masterpieces · More Info

    Arne Jacobsen's Masterpieces · More Info

    Arne Jacobsen's Masterpieces · More Info

    Arne Jacobsen's Masterpieces · More Info
    We do have one YELLOW egg chair in stock. Here are some close up pictures. Thank you!