Software
Houzz Logo Print
jarello

Great art, can you tell me where these are from please? Thanks!

10 years ago
Elegant & Modern Dining Room · More Info

Comments (3)

  • PRO
    10 years ago

    Hi, jarello...the frames are from IKEA . I'm so glad you like them...the artwork inside was created by me! I've always loved watercolor paintings but don't always have the patience to properly execute it, so I attempted a more abstract approach. I layered it with text important to me (scripture, things my children have said, etc.). I've done a few pieces for friends. Thanks!

  • 10 years ago

    Wow, beautiful work! Do you sell any of your watercolors?

  • PRO
    10 years ago

    I can if you are interested. Let me know what you are thinking. I enjoyed doing this and often thought about getting an Etsy store... you can e-mail me directly at dt@dawntrimblestudio.com. Thank you!