Software
Houzz Logo Print
bparmer23

Dining booth

10 years ago
Such a beautiful design! Did you choose an oval table to make it easier to get into the booth seats? Could you use a rectangular table as well? Also, is this the only dining area for the house?
Southwest Ranch Kitchen · More Info

Comments (7)

  • 10 years ago

    Where is the table from?

  • 10 years ago

    name of paint on walls please


  • PRO
    10 years ago
    The client already had the table, I will ask them where they found it, but I believe they have had it for some time.
  • PRO
    10 years ago
    The wall color is Miller Rippled Rock 0580
  • 10 years ago

    Can I ask the height of pendant from ceiling?


  • PRO
    10 years ago
    I measure from the floor to get the height for a pendant over a table, in most cases the bottom of the pendant should be slightly above eye level. If the light is very bulky, a little higher.
Sponsored
J.Holderby - Renovations
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Franklin County's Leading General Contractors - 2X Best of Houzz!