Software
Houzz Logo Print
csb123

Our new kitchen!

13 years ago
Price of these tiles.
Millefiori. Vetrazzo · More Info

Comments (6)

  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Thanks Rhoda ... great information!
  • 13 years ago
    Can you tell me if there is a sales person in Ontario, Canada and if not, how can I get in touch with someone from Dorado Stone Distributors,
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Give Vetrazzo a call. They can tell you who your distributor is for your area.
    Tel.: (770) 735-2611
    Fax.: (770) 735-2236
    Email: blossom.lewis@polycor.com
  • 13 years ago
    Thank you for the inspiration ---I love these Little Bits of color ---I am going to make mosaic table top for my patio table and this design will be a perfect use of all my old plates and pottery I have collected for that purpose. I love your site by the way and the fact it is from recycled materials makes it all the sweeter. Much success to you all...CC
  • 13 years ago
    Ciot in Toronto distributes the Vetrazzo.