Software
Houzz Logo Print
allisonblackburn

Need Help with White Subway Tile Backsplash!!

10 years ago

We are re-doing the kitchen in our new home, and I have always wanted a white subway tile backsplash....I LOVE Joanna Gaines' backsplash in her kitchen and she uses it in many homes.

From photos, it doesn't look like the same 3" x 6" subway tile that I'm used to seeing. It looks fatter than that, but when I google search for a 4" x 6" or 5" x 7" subway tile, not much comes up. Does anyone have a clue what the dimensions of this tile is or where I can find something similar?? Or is it 3" x 6" and the thick grout makes the tiles look bigger? PLEASE HELP!

I am already set on white subway tile, and if I can't find this bigger size, I'll probably settle on 3" x 6" with a thick dark gray grout.

Comments (11)