Software
Houzz Logo Print
kaydeeay

Where can I get this fendi casa sofa?

13 years ago
Love the sofa but tried to google it and can't find it.
Modern · More Info

Comments (7)

  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Here is the link to Fendi Casa so you can search for a dealer near you.
    http://www.fendi.com/en/fendi-casa
  • 12 years ago
    my dream room too
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    Kim, Did you have any success at finding this sofa?
  • 12 years ago
    unfortunately no
  • 12 years ago
    Try using the search term Eros Sofa. Here is one of the results I found.

    http://stylebyjpc.com/2013/12/03/the-fendi-casa-eros-sofa/

    Good luck!
  • PRO
    11 years ago
    I am a designer that just recovered this FENDI Eros 3 Seater sofa with banana bolster and two cushions. Purchased at Fendi Miami in 2006 for over $9K. Newly reupholstered one week ago. I am thinning my collection and selling this as well as a FENDI Casa Urano King bed in cream leather. I am posting today an ad for the Eros sofa in San Francisco. Available for $4,500.