Software
Houzz Logo Print
elayne_cuschieri

Hiya :) i love this rug :)

10 years ago
Do you deliver to Malta please and how much will that come approximately? thanks
Pret A Petal Luxurious Hand Knotted Felt Shag Rug, Silver, 55"x79" · More Info

Comments (7)

  • 10 years ago

    Yes. Shopping is by size - this piece ships at $5 per sq feet

  • 10 years ago

    I just logged in and it's showing sold out :( kindly let me know if you have anything close to this.

  • 10 years ago

    Hi what size are you looking for

  • 10 years ago

    Hello again, the 47 " 71" please. thanks

  • 10 years ago

    It is avail to order now.

  • 10 years ago

    I'm sorry to bother but it is still showing that it's out of stock. Thanks

  • 10 years ago

    Thanks for noting this - I have reached out to houzz to help. Will keep you posted.