Software
Houzz Logo Print
mhaight131

Question on pendant lights (exact model info.)?

10 years ago
Please tell me the product code or exact name is available? The name given only results in a similar chandelier pendant but the crystals do NOT lengthen in the middle with the extra crystal at the bottom. This creates a very different look I must find!
Dawna Jones Design · More Info

Comments (6)

  • 10 years ago

    did you ever find these? I cannot find them and I want the same ones too

  • PRO
    10 years ago
    I might be able to help but I can't enlarge the photo
  • 10 years ago
    I Love these pendants! Could you tell me how to get them? Thanks, Lynne
  • 10 years ago

    Please send me your email and I will send you photo

  • PRO
    10 years ago
    Hickoxcontracting@gmail.com
  • PRO
    10 years ago
    I have had no luck finding this fixture. It. Must be from a specialty store very sorry.