Software
Houzz Logo Print
hzdeleted_5486651

I adore House of L! question on faucet...

13 years ago
I have small brick bungalow in Willowick, OH working on and we have an undermount stainless sink....husband would love faucet to match other hardware in house the rubbed bronzed metals...darker side...is it possible to achieve a correct look with stainless sink and different metal faucet? Thanks, Jodi
Compact Kitchen Remodel Delivers · More Info

Comments (2)

  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Hi Jodi! :)
    I frequently use oil rubbed bronze with other metals such as polished nickel, stainless steel and antiqued brass because it really acts as a neutral and blends nicely with any metal. I think you are safe in using the oil rubbed bronze faucet with a stainless steel sink.
    Thanks so much for making our TGIF a whole lot better with your nice feedback! We appreciate it!
  • 13 years ago
    What are the dimensions of this kitchen? I love your kitchen designs and I am trying to replicate some of the ideas. My kitchen is 21' by 14'. Is a 60" wolf range too overwhelming?