Software
Houzz Logo Print
sophianoelle

Grammar

10 years ago
Sorry, please don't take this wrong, but I thought you should know that you are using the word "there" incorrectly as it should be "their" forever home, not there forever home. Maybe spell check did that, but it stands out and detracts from your professionalism and talent.
Home Addition · More Info

Comments (3)

  • 10 years ago
    Errors occur. We all make them. Grow up and learn to give slack. But most of all, learn to shed your rudeness. It is most unbecoming And unprofessional in all places & situations
  • 10 years ago
    last modified: 10 years ago

    I was in no way trying to be rude. Everyone makes mistakes, but if I were a professional on a site that millions of people see and was trying to promote my business, I would hope someone would tell me if I had grammatical errors in my statements or brochures. Sorry if you were offended. That was never my intention. Keep the grammar mistakes. :)

  • 10 years ago
    She also spelled en suite wrong! It's not on suite!