Software
Houzz Logo Print
einie

Detail Question

13 years ago
This is a wonderful, clean, functional kitchen!!! I absolutely adore it!!! I have only one question:
What is that little detail at the bottom of the cabinet near the garden door? Looks to have a lever or something.
Farinelli Construction Inc · More Info

Comments (4)

  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Thank you so much! I'm not quite sure which cabinet you are referring to?
  • 13 years ago
    There were a number of photos in this gallery. The one I'm referring to is directly across the room from this main photo. At the baseboard there is a lever, or was this a mistake in the picture?
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    That is a floor sweep for the central vac system. It can be activated by pushing the lever in with your hand or foot.
  • 13 years ago
    FANTASTIC! Can this room get any better!! Thanks for clearing that up. And congratulations!