Software
Houzz Logo Print
abh303

Couches?

10 years ago
Who makes these couches and what is the fabulous fabric? Thanks.
Home Addition · More Info

Comments (12)

  • 10 years ago

    I also wanted to know the fabric design and maker....

  • 10 years ago
    Love the sofas.. Where can I find these?
  • 10 years ago

    Did you ever get a response? I'm interested in the couches too.


  • 10 years ago
    Never got a response .
  • 10 years ago

    The couch in the forefront is beautiful - love the color and texture of the fabric. Please share the manufacturer and fabric ID. Thank you.

  • 10 years ago
    If there is a link to the designer of this room, you can contact her. If not, show this photo to your designer and they can source the sofa and fabric.
  • 10 years ago

    would love to know the sofa manufacturer and fabric as well

  • 10 years ago
    I would contact the designer. If it's custom they should be able to order it for you or recommend a designer or showroom in your area.
    Designers often don't divulge vendors and fabrics as they are only available through the trade.
  • 8 years ago
    Answer the customer question... where to get these couches
  • 7 years ago
    Name- Craft Master
    Color-sugar shack
  • 4 years ago

    Similar fabric - Albion Shell - available on Stickley Bronwyn sofa. Know someone who just ordered that sofa in that fabric.