Software
Houzz Logo Print
hzdeleted_22782515

Measurements

10 years ago
Hi Julie, if not too much trouble can you kindly provide distance between bottom of hood to top of stove, as well the distance between the range and island. I have 8 ft ceilings and my range is 48 inches. The hood I ordered is an under mount. It measures 18 by 24 and is a canopy style. I will gave about 30 inches from bottom if hoody o top if range. Just wanted to check for measurements. Was all donkey o vide but I'm worried hood will look too large. Thanks
Eureka Valley Luxury, Sister Teamwork + Down to the Studs Remodel · More Info

Comments (3)

  • 10 years ago

    Hi there! I am traveling for the holidays but can send to you when I'm back in SF. The distance btw the island and the range is 36 inches. Our ceilings were 10 ft.

  • PRO
    10 years ago

    The best way to determine the correct height from the range to the hood is to look at the specification of the hood. It will tell you in the instruction manual or specifications of the exact dimension they recommend - mainly because each model is slightly different. The manufacturer websites are really pretty good for having that information. Good luck!

  • 10 years ago
    Thank you!