Software
Houzz Logo Print
ioh63

The pocket door hardware is very solid looking. Who makes it?

10 years ago
Laundry Room · More Info

Comments (2)

  • PRO
    10 years ago

    Looks like it could be Eric Morris. This type of pocket door hardware is referred to as a mortised pocket door set. They will come in different styles, functions, and finishes. Eric Morris, Emtek, Rocky Mountain, Baldwin, and others have this type of pocket door lock. If you have any specific questions, I could help walk you through what they are and how they work. My number is 763-762-4888.

  • 10 years ago

    thank you so much for your reply. I have ordered (and not yet seen in person) an edge pull and recessed pull from Hamilton Sinkler which was what I could find that looked similar to this photo in terms of the dimensions and style. Baldwin's looked very small - for two or three fingers - which seemed like it would be annoying. I didn't want a lock for the two pocket doors in our living space and so many nice ones seemed only to be available with locks. I'll see if this one is of good quality when it arrives...and may call you if I need to start over. thank you!

    Ingrid

    Hamilton Sinkler FDP-311-BP Bronze Patina 2" x 5" Ornate Pocket Door Flush Pull