Software
Houzz Logo Print
jules3056

Dog shower

10 years ago
I am in the process of planning out a dog shower for my laundry room. I saw that the measurements were 32x32 internally. I was wondering if you were happy with your dimensions. We will be getting a German Shepard soon, and I want to make sure that the dog will have enough room. We are looking at 3'x3' based on our layout...
dogs dream · More Info

Comments (8)

  • 10 years ago
    I love this idea of a dog shower! The one thing I would recommend thinking about is elevating the floor of the shower. It will save your back so much! The only downside is that it's more difficult to get a large dog up high.
  • 10 years ago
    This entire space is great!!! wish I could do this!!
  • PRO
    10 years ago

    we find that each client [dog] needs to select the space that fits them and their owner

  • 10 years ago
    What are the specific dog bath dimensions? Looks like a rectangle. Would that be 32x32 still?
  • 10 years ago
    The dog bath is 32x32. The wide-angle lens of the camera just makes it look like a rectangle.
  • 10 years ago
    Perfect! I saw this photo at least a year or so back and completely fell in love with the idea! We are now putting plans together for our custom home, and I am definitely putting one in our laundry room. Thanks for answering my question! Love your beautiful laundry room.
  • PRO
    10 years ago

    This dog wash will be featured in the September issue of This Old House magazine

    thanks