Software
Houzz Logo Print
pjaxxon

Wrong Counter/ Appliance choices?

10 years ago
So countertops were finally installed. They looked great without appliances, but I feel like the appliances take away from the clean sleek look I was trying to achieve. I also think a white quartz countertop would have been best. I like to use color for a pop to neutrals. I conceded because it seemed like it was going to be too much white.
Now I am trying to decide how to maximize that sleek clean kind of breachy look. I am thinking in of painting out that accent wall white to match the kitchen and hopefully blend in. Maybe at least a much lighter gray. The backsplash is another choice I need to get right. I am thinking a marble chevron but that doesn't feel quite right. My husband like the ogee white tile, but that feel too retro. Pleas share your ideas! Never mind the flowers, that was my birthday bouquet! My wonderful hubby spent the day restoring the vaulted wood ceiling for me. And with a sore back still managed to pamper me! Married Life is the best!!

Comments (9)