Software
Houzz Logo Print
kayrb

Windows

13 years ago
What is the width and height of each window, and what are the dimensions of the divider inserts? Thanks so much!
Arts & Crafts Bathroom · More Info

Comment (1)

  • PRO
    13 years ago
    I am sorry but I really don't have that level of detailed information on this house. I built it several years ago and no longer have all the window specifications. The floor tiles are 18"x18" so I would estimate that the windows are about the same width. The windows are set at an 8' header height so I would guess the height to be +/- 5'6". The windows bars are going to be spaced whatever dimensions are typically found in Prairie Style windows. I would say the smallest "box" in the corners of the windows is 4"x4". Hope this helps.
    Gary Dresser
    Dresser Homes
    kayrb thanked Dresser Homes