I am an interior designer and want to know what material the fabric is
10 years ago
Related Stories

WORKING WITH PROS8 Things Interior Designers Want You to Know
Get the scoop on certifications, project scope, working from afar and more
Full Story
TASTEMAKERSBook to Know: Design Advice in Greg Natale’s ‘The Tailored Interior’
The interior designer shares the 9 steps he uses to create cohesive, pleasing rooms
Full Story
GREEN BUILDING5 Things LEED Interior Designers Want You to Know
LEED means healthier homes — OK, maybe you got that. But some of these facts about the accredited designers may surprise you
Full Story
WORKING WITH PROS10 Things Decorators Want You to Know About What They Do
They do more than pick pretty colors. Here's what decorators can do for you — and how you can help them
Full Story
WORKING WITH PROS17 Things Color Consultants Want You to Know
Dithering over potential palettes for your home? A color pro might be the way to go. Here's how it works
Full Story
FUN HOUZZEverything I Need to Know About Decorating I Learned from Downton Abbey
Mind your manors with these 10 decorating tips from the PBS series, returning on January 5
Full Story
DOORSKnow Your House: Interior Door Parts and Styles
Learn all the possibilities for your doors, and you may never default to the standard six-panel again
Full Story
FURNITUREHow to Buy a Quality Sofa That Will Last
Learn about foam versus feathers, seat depth, springs, fabric and more for a couch that will work for years to come
Full Story
ARCHITECTUREWhat You Must Know About the Sun and Your Home
Learn about the powerful effects of sunlight on house materials and more, and see 7 homes that address the sun's rays beautifully
Full Story
DECORATING GUIDES8 Qualities of Great Interior Design
We identify some elusive attributes of excellent interiors to get you past "I know it when I see it"
Full Story

Zinc Door