Software
Houzz Logo Print
satuhelelnart

Artist Need Serious help! Wall art placing, accessories, and and.HELP}

10 years ago

I would be very grateful for all the help! Just moved from smaller to bigger apartment.

I do love the natural light here! ..and

Just learning about Houzz, and what I learned ! I am Amazed!

I do love everything here!


but I need serious help my problem! .. How to set WallART perhaps a gallery style?

that is not too horsey..? Using my left over paintings... huh!

please scroll ( the to end) ... for what it is .. today... just thinking...


.. and well first pic is not so horsey .. just color.. too much?(newest) dilemma..?!


Can I use Any of these my leftover paintings? one or two?... gallery wall? ( see below pic's)

( I do have... lot more hosrsey and other:)) but these are like what I would put up the wall) .

I'm Not a Decorator, but I do paint Art for others usually. I would really love to show my art at my home :))

The challenge is try to find a place for these art pieaces .. and not sure if they fit my home.. I do love my horses... but 10 at the one wall... maybe not.. Or is there a wizard who can see this ;).

why not.! . . and the same time... Well you can surely see my dilemma here! ,dark dark black and white... so

All other interior design advice I'll also be gratefully received!

I would appreciate all your help thanks!

and English is not the first language so sorry about the ... thing ;)

picks too about the place..

front pic

back


thinking... paintings


overall..


The wall I would think gallery wall... maybe


Ths is the current..



Comments (12)

  • 10 years ago

    The last photo with the one horse on the wall? Hang three more of the horse pictures that are similar behind sofa.

  • 10 years ago

    Hang the colorful horses on wall by FP between plants.

  • 10 years ago

    I love your horses and the dog is cute too

  • 10 years ago

    I think your paintings are very pretty, I just don't know if it fits in with the surroundings. I am no PRO but if you got a PRO they could probably help you and give you some advice. As a horse lover, I LOVE YOUR HORSE PAINTINGS!!! Maybe you should hang them in your room. Also, what is your style?

  • PRO
    10 years ago

    I totally agree with you Ava Williams, these paitings are as I told.. "left overs" too big or smal.. too this or that ... and well as a Horse lover.. How many horse painting you can take one room :)) mine are more dark black and white,,, well left overs.. but I can paint .

    I have to post a pic from my master Broom.. and this is a a place I would need a advice too. ( lamps will go) .

    other side of master B/room

  • 10 years ago

    Awesome space for an apartment! You have many options. First decide whether or not you want your colorful art in the living room or in your bedroom. Think about what will give you the most pleasure when you enter your front door. If you go with the black and white in your main living areas, it will be a more stylized and sophisticated look. If you decide to go with putting your colorful paintings in your main living area, I would select a pop/accent color to paint the wall near the stairs which backs the kitchen. Then hang wall all over that wall. You could also paint the entire wall behind the sofa. Great colors to choose would be the blue, or orange or yellow or red pulled from one of your awesome colorful paintings. Do you know what I mean?

  • PRO
    10 years ago

    Thank you visualizemaven. And ther is my problem... I do need rotate, like spring I want more color, summer steady, and fall well I do get moody. winter is Christmas ha ha that I can do with or without wall art ;) but just wondering possibility do something that .. This is home! feeling .. longer story about that.

  • 10 years ago

    Make a gallery collage of all the white-horse-dark-background on that wall next to the brick fireplace -- ALL of them --- use as much of that wall as needed. If you have other 'sets' of paintings that are thematically similar, group them -- what you don't get up on the walls in the first go round, swap out every 3-6 months as the seasons change.

  • 10 years ago

    Why not have those art gallery type hangers ready to go & just mix it up according to how you feel.

    The only photo save I have that comes to mind is a staircase but colourful & natural arrangement to me...

    Bright English Beach Cottage · More Info
    Good luck!

  • PRO
    10 years ago

    Love your art!

    First measure the area you want to cover, using a blue painters tape layout the area on the floor then start playing with the placement.

  • 10 years ago

    okay then! Very good insight SaHeart!. We all agree that a non- permanent, rotating hanging system is the answer for you!!! How heavy are your paintings? Ask at the hardware store if those 3M removable hanging hooks/stickers will do the trick. If not there is a way to hang hooks or nails near the ceiling on the wall in a straight line. Then you drop wire or clear strong nylon string down to each painting so you can vary the heights of each painting. I hope this is understandable?

    Have you thought about painting the wall behind your bed an accent color?