Software
Houzz Logo Print
mahoyer

Walls

13 years ago
Can you identify the wall color?
Old World Elegance · More Info

Comments (6)

  • 13 years ago
    Hello. Can you please tell me how you used each paint color? Looks like the curved piece over mirror has the cocoa sand and the doors are linen white. Which did you use on the walls? Thanks!
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Hi. I used the 1122 Cocoa Sand on the walls and Linen White on all trim and doors.
  • 13 years ago
    Thanks so much, Meredith. I love your design! Everyone we've shared the picture with just loves it! We're using it for our master bath. Was there any problem attaching vanity light directly to the mirror?
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    last modified: 13 years ago
    My carpenter took care of that detail...the glass needs to be cut...not sure if that was done at the glass shop or on-site? Good luck and I would love to see a photo of the finished space!
  • 13 years ago
    Thank you. I'll call around to the glass shops and see what they think.