Software
Houzz Logo Print
babalu56

Cupido contemporary slip covered chair/ Cream

10 years ago
Do you have two of these chairs available?
I can be reached at: shbnam@grantpark.net
i thought perhaps there may have been a cancellation.
Warm regards,
Sher Anne Bucknam
Cupido Contemporary Slipcovered Chair, Cream · More Info

Comments (5)

  • PRO
    10 years ago

    let me do a physical stock check and will get back to you on email as soon as I know. Thanks. Sarah

    babalu56 thanked Gingko Home Furnishings
  • 10 years ago

    Hi Sarah..I do want to order both cream cupido chairs. Please advise how to do this. Thanks, Sher Anne

  • PRO
    10 years ago

    I will update the Cuipido listing on houzz.com and then you can place your order! Please keep an eye out so that the chairs are not swooped up by someone else.


    thanks!

    Sarah

  • PRO
    10 years ago

    Cupido in Cream now shows qty 2 in stock. good to go!

  • 10 years ago

    I am so happy! Thank you all for your special care!!! Sher Anne Bucknam