Software
Houzz Logo Print
danielle_witte

Need help with my living room

10 years ago

My husband and I have a small house. The main part of our home is open concept. This space includes our kitchen and living room. I do not like how the living room looks and would also like to include a dining space in this area. I am unsure how to use the furniture I have to make the best use of this space, what size table to purchase (whether it is possible to add), and how I should layout the space to include a dining room. Our mounted TV is also in the center of the room. I am not sure if I should move it to one side of the room in order to separate the living room from the planned dining room space. I am also considering purchasing a small sectional and a 5'8 rug in order to create a confined living room space.

Below is my kitchen and the last picture is my living room. The dimensions for this entire space (kitchen and living room) is 17'6"W x 25'L. The living room space is 17'6"W x 10'2". Please help!