Software
Houzz Logo Print
dannyvanzee

Lights

13 years ago
Where are the lights from?
Ten Residence · More Info

Comments (3)

  • PRO
    13 years ago
    They are paper lanterns strung along wire.
  • 13 years ago
    Luna Bazaar (and others) carries lanterns like these for under $20. Each lantern can be lit with its own battery powered led (about $5). That's a good thing for people like me whose outdoor outlets are all being used. There are paper lanterns for indoor use and nylon lanterns for outdoor use. I have hung paper ones indoors directly in front of a covered window, and after a couple of years the colors are very faded, so I'm taking them down. However, I am considering the nylon lanterns for my patio and around the pool, strung on wire much like is done here. While I would love to use some beautiful colors (chartreuse and fuschia!) I think I will stick with the white lanterns. The TX sun is fierce, and the white looks great in MTLA's patio.
  • 13 years ago
    love the lanterns, bamboo, and the wonderful smelling trumpet vine/tree