Software
Houzz Logo Print
sdobee72

How do I put this together

10 years ago
Hello
I assume I buy this sink and what cabinet do I buy ? What am I looking for ?
Then I give it to a plumber or cabinet guy. Who works on this ?
MR Direct 628 Vessel Sink Ensemble 721 Faucet, Oil Rubbed Bronze · More Info

Comment (1)

  • PRO
    10 years ago

    Good Morning,

    Thank you for your interest in our sink!

    We are more than happy to answer any questions pertaining to the product itself; However, because we are not licensed installers, and your questions are in regards to installation, we are not certified to answer them. I do apologize for any inconvenience!

    I highly recommend consulting a professional installer, and I'm sure they would be more than happy to help you.

    Let us know if you have any further questions, and I would be happy to help.

    Thank you,

    MR Direct Sinks & Faucets