Software
Houzz Logo Print
robert_st_clair

Shipping to Canada

10 years ago
I really like this stand and hope you can ship to Canada. I'll pay the proper shipping/customs fees. Let me know. Thank you
Gold Leaf And Black Italian Style Ornate Carved Round Pedestal Plant Stand · More Info

Comments (4)

  • PRO
    10 years ago

    Hello, Please send us your postal code and we will send you a shipping quote within 24 hours. MBW Furniture

  • 10 years ago

    Great. I live in the Province of Quebec in Canada postal code J9J 3V3

  • 10 years ago

    Hi, it's me again. Any news yet on the shipping cost for this item? Thank you for all your efforts. Cheers

    Robert :)

  • 10 years ago

    Good morning, have you had an opportunity to see if this item can be shipped to Canada with postal code: J9J 3V3

    Thanks once again for your assistance.

Sponsored
J.Holderby - Renovations
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Franklin County's Leading General Contractors - 2X Best of Houzz!