Software
Houzz Logo Print
nlo613

Totally Wonderful Space

10 years ago
I think I would read here for hours! I am trying to place a wood burning fireplace in a downstairs media room without building the chimney etc. This would work! How was this done on the outside? How far does it come out from the glass wall into the room?
Any information you would share would be so appreciated. Thank you so much. N. Lopez
GRIFFIN ENRIGHT ARCHITECTS: Rustic Canyon Residence · More Info

Comments (2)

  • PRO
    10 years ago

    Thanks. Its just a typical fire box with custom surrounds - the flue location was dictated by the firebox. The fireplace was simply placed flush with the glass wall.

  • 10 years ago

    this is amazing. we are trying to reduce the size of our chimney as it blocks our entire view so this might be a great solution to not having to remove our chimney and fireplace which we love.