Software
Houzz Logo Print
radtj

Can I purchase just the base?

10 years ago
I want to put a glass top on this base
Hillsdale Cameron Rectangle Counter Height Table · More Info

Comments (4)

  • 10 years ago

    Hello, thank you for your inquiry. I'm sorry that we are not able to take custom orders. This product is sold as shown online. Thank you for shopping with Houzz!

  • 9 years ago

    could the wood top be removed from the base? also is this a metal base or iron?

  • PRO
    9 years ago

    You could try to modify the product but we can't accept any return of the modified products. Many of customer does modifying these products such as changing the cosmetic.. Its is up to you.

  • PRO
    9 years ago

    we could get you the metal base, let me know if you are interested in. I can reach Hillsdale representative for you. This product is now drop, but there are some remaining listed found at our source.