Software
Houzz Logo Print
taylor_valliant

Stove!

10 years ago
I am in love with this stove! I am looking for a super efficient modern looking stove. Where did you buy this? I checked the website and could not find the North American distributor. Have you used the oven? How does it work?
Farmstead Passive House · More Info

Comments (3)

  • PRO
    10 years ago

    The homeowner imported the stove from Europe, because at the time there was no North American distributor. Sounds like that may still be the case. Overall they have shared that they are very happy with the stove, which is far more than adequate to heat the house, however we don't have any details on the oven performance specifically.

  • 9 years ago

    Bummer, Love this stove as well. Wish I knew the brand. ?

  • PRO
    9 years ago

    The stove is tagged in most other images. Brand is Austro Flamm. http://www.austroflamm.com/en/index.html