My builder uses Houzz Pro to plan the timeline and give detailed estimates and daily updates with photos of progress, and provide invoices at pre-agreed key points in the build. This made the whole experience much more efficient and stress-free.
Is this too country? Would it be too "80's" for a maple hardwood floor and oak cabinets? I cottage-eclectic, have granite counter tops and it would sit on opposite wall of kitchen.
Why are we worried about a vintage piece being dated? It's old. Call it vintage, traditional or cozy and it works.
(I have a dry sink in my living room that I love. I also have an inherited cherry sideboard that screams 1950. But I love it too and it is solid as a rock.)
auntthelma
vmae71
Related Professionals
Bowling Green Interior Designers & Decorators · Lafayette Interior Designers & Decorators · Morgan City Architects & Building Designers · Annapolis Architects & Building Designers · Sioux City Architects & Building Designers · Boston Architects & Building Designers · Escanaba Architects & Building Designers · Saginaw Architects & Building Designers · Cowansville Architects & Building Designers · Hopkinsville Kitchen & Bathroom Designers · Charleston Kitchen & Bathroom Designers · Chillicothe Kitchen & Bathroom Designers · Williamsport Kitchen & Bathroom Designers · Mission Viejo Kitchen & Bathroom Designers · Portland Kitchen & Bathroom Designers