Software
Houzz Logo Print
jlvc

sink and counter top

13 years ago
Hi Jodie, absolutely love this bathroom!
I had printed it off and took it into Melissa at Urban Tree Recovery to show her what I was looking to do in my powder room and she said 'oh that's Jodie Rosen!' - I figured most of the stuff on this website was from the US, so never considered you would be in Toronto!
Now I see that you are literally down the street from where I moved from last year - small world!
anyway, I am trying to find a sink similar to the one in your bathroom here, Gingers doesn't seem to carry it anymore. Can you tell me the dimensions and do you know who else might have something similar? Also what is the depth of the wood counter top? I have room for about 24 inches deep and have bought a square vessel that is 16 x 16, but I'm thinking it's going to be to big...
Thanks so much for any help or suggestions you might have!
Powder Room · More Info

Comments (4)

  • PRO
    13 years ago
    small world! this countertop is just under 22 - 24 might be too big but hard to say without seeing the space. good luck!
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    Where did you get that counter? What kind of wood is it?
  • 12 years ago
    Can you tell me more about the finish and the maintenance of the countertop?
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    treegreenteam.com