Software
Houzz Logo Print
caroljohnson1958

Nice! I need a version of this design - asap please...

13 years ago
I like this very much; however the condo I am buying has a very modern style and also quite small, not even 1000 square feet and ceiling height is less than 8 feet. A column very much like this one is sitting about one foot or so off the wall and perhaps three feet off the window. In total I have about 18 feet by 12 feet and must fit in kitchen and living room and the column which I just discovered when visiting the condo which is being built and so it would allow for modifications as what they propose is really poor design. Please help asap. Thanks!
Wet Bar · More Info

Comment (1)

  • 13 years ago
    I have a similar dilemma and would love to read some comments....