Software
Houzz Logo Print
cloverhc

Planter boxes

10 years ago
Hi! What fun it is to see these projects come together! I'm wondering about the planter boxes along the back wall in this picture. Were they built custom or purchased? And if purchased, where? Thanks!
Culver City (In Progress) · More Info

Comments (2)

  • PRO
    10 years ago

    Thank you for commenting on photos showing the "Process" of this landscape construction project. We hope these photos will educate and inspire homeowners to turn their "back yard" into an "Outdoor Lifestyle". We believe our Design & Build construction service is ideal. Boxes were built with the same Mangaris decking material you see in the foreground. Greg

    cloverhc thanked Gregory Davis & Associates
  • 10 years ago

    I had a feeling because they matched so perfectly. I've been looking far and wide for large, square, simple planter boxes in order to plant trees in my "concrete jungle" backyard. I wish I knew how to build them myself, but I guess the search will continue.