Software
Houzz Logo Print
rfp223

Chain length

10 years ago
I just ordered three of your unique lights. They are going to look great! I wonder if I may specify the chain length? I couldn't see where it was listed in the ad. I'd like all three of them at 30 inches. Is this possible? Also, are the chains able to be adjusted for height easily if I need to adjust them? Thank you. Order 1529-8218-6755-8536
Wine Barrel Ring Pendant Light, Large Open · More Info

Comment (1)

  • PRO
    10 years ago

    Good Morning Mona,

    Thank you and no worries. Sure, easy. I love a fun project!

    I will add it to my notes and I will leave the chains slightly longer just in case. They are very easy to adjust and you just need a pair of pliers.

    Be sure to send pictures as I love to see my beautiful art in its permanent home and I will add extra goodies to your box from the shop, my treat.

    Have a groovy weekend!

    Michael