Software
Houzz Logo Print
thenoodlepoodle

Spots on Rainbow Leucothoe

10 years ago
last modified: 10 years ago

I imagine I have a fungus on 5 rainbow Leucothoe that I planted last spring. One has lost all its leaves and is probably dead. The others have purple spots on almost every leaf. Too late to save them or should I cut them down and spray a fungicide? I think the growing conditions are good and I was not told this plant had so many issues. I'm a gardening novice. This is part of my foundation shrubs so I will not have a ton of patience a for a big bare spot for more than 1 season if that. Thoughts on whether these are goners or should I try to save them?

Comments (3)

Sponsored
Wannemacher Interiors
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars26 Reviews
Customized Award-Winning Interior Design Solutions in Franklin Cnty OH