Can I ask what the color of the Hardi siding is?
10 years ago
Related Stories

REMODELING GUIDESAsk an Architect: How Can I Carve Out a New Room Without Adding On?
When it comes to creating extra room, a mezzanine or loft level can be your best friend
Full Story
THE POLITE HOUSEThe Polite House: Can I Put a Remodel Project on Our Wedding Registry?
Find out how to ask guests for less traditional wedding gifts
Full Story
GARDENING GUIDES10 Cold-Hardy Succulents for Cool-Season Interest
These attractive plants shrug off colder temperatures, and many can be brought inside in containers in extra-chilly climates
Full Story
WORKING WITH PROS8 Questions to Ask Yourself Before Meeting With Your Designer
Thinking in advance about how you use your space will get your first design consultation off to its best start
Full Story
DECORATING GUIDESAsk an Expert: How to Decorate a Small Spare Room
It can be difficult to know what to do with that tiny extra room. These design pros offer suggestions
Full Story
MOVINGHiring a Home Inspector? Ask These 10 Questions
How to make sure the pro who performs your home inspection is properly qualified and insured, so you can protect your big investment
Full Story
LIFEThe Polite House: How Can I Kindly Get Party Guests to Use Coasters?
Here’s how to handle the age-old entertaining conundrum to protect your furniture — and friendships
Full Story
LIFEThe Polite House: How Can I Tell a Construction Crew to Pipe Down?
If workers around your home are doing things that bother you, there’s a diplomatic way to approach them
Full Story
DOORS5 Questions to Ask Before Installing a Barn Door
Find out whether that barn door you love is the right solution for your space
Full StoryMore Discussions


TC Homebuilders Inc
Sasha MurphyOriginal Author