Software
Houzz Logo Print
mchasson

colors

13 years ago
Hi,

I absolutely love this look! Can you tell me what the white is, and if you think BM white dove would work with this black? Thank you!
Dine and Dazzle · More Info

Comments (8)

  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Mchasson thanks so much for your question, and the compliment! Although it doesn't show in the photography, the ceiling has a champagne metallic paint applied to it. I do think if you want to use BM White Dove that would be a fine choice. Good Luck!
  • 13 years ago
    Thank you so much for your quick response!
  • 13 years ago
    I'd like to know the name of the black paint. Thanks
  • 13 years ago
    Love the zebra chairs! I'd love to know where they can be purchased and the price? Thanks!
  • 13 years ago
    What brand is the ceiling paint?
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    The paint is from Sherwin Williams.
  • 12 years ago
    love the chairs!