Software
Houzz Logo Print
hunter_dehn

are the fixtures chrome or polished nickel

Page Court Residence · More Info

Comments (5)

  • PRO
    10 years ago

    These are polished nickel. Thanks for looking!


    Case Design/Remodeling

    www.CASECharlotte.com

  • 9 years ago
    last modified: 9 years ago

    what is the name of the tile on floor and in shower?

  • PRO
    9 years ago

    They're both Carrara marble. The walls are polished and the floors are honed.

    Case Design/Remodeling

    www.CaseCharlotte.com

  • 9 years ago

    How long is the tub? Is it a double soaker?


  • PRO
    9 years ago

    It's a 72" whirlpool. The drain is in the center so two people could be in it at the same time. I added some product tags with the actual brand and model. I thought they were on there, but it looks like I missed them in this bathroom. Hope that helps!

    Chelsea Allard

    Senior Project Designer

    Case Design/Remodeling

    www.CaseCharlotte.com