Software
Houzz Logo Print
francoeur

What are the dimensions?

10 years ago
In particular, length of wall with sink and wall with range (please specify if measurements are length in front of cabinets or of actual wall)
It is such a warm and inviting space!
Melrose Graham Kitchen · More Info

Comments (4)

  • 10 years ago

    I believe if you look at the article and scroll down, there is a complete floor plan of the space.


  • 10 years ago
    Yes! I did scroll down and read the whole article! Initially just looked at all the photos- such "eye candy"! Thanks for your response!
  • 10 years ago

    I was wondering if you could tell me where the kitchen table is from? Is it a counter height/pub height?

  • PRO
    10 years ago

    Hi, The homeowner purchased the table from Ethan Allen. It is table height. The chairs are antiques. Hope that helps!