Software
Houzz Logo Print
carol_eberhardt

Could you send the specs for this? Putting on a master bedroom...it's

10 years ago
Fremont Residence · More Info

Comments (55)

  • 10 years ago
    I would love this in my home.
  • PRO
    10 years ago
    Can you please send me specs and pricing as well? Shawn@monarchcustomhomes.com? Love this!
  • 10 years ago

    Can you please send to me too. Would love to do this in my house laurenly28@gmail.com


  • 10 years ago
    I too would like the specs and pricing info. Please send to hfearnhart@gmail.com
  • 10 years ago
    Could you send me the specifications for the jewelry box. Great ideal!

    Jeffery.66.judy@gmail.com
  • 10 years ago
    Could I get the specs as well - just what I'm looking for
    Thank you
    Jude38@comcast.net
  • 10 years ago
    Could I please have specs & pricing too? This is perfect! Thank you.
    Danasquared@yahoo.com
  • 10 years ago

    Would you please send me the specs for this as we will be building a house and I would love this. jellybean952002@yahoo.com

  • 10 years ago
    I keep getting notices of new comments but nothing on specs or if your even acknowledging the comment
    Sincerely,
    Jude Bierau
  • 10 years ago
    Hi. We are building a house right now and I want to put this in my walk-in closet. Can you send me specs and pricing? Pgraham@parker.com. Thank you!
  • 10 years ago
    Could you send me the specs and pricing too please, meldziuk@yahoo.com
  • 10 years ago

    I would love the specs and pricing as well please! gondagal@yahoo.com

  • 10 years ago

    Hi! Could you please tell me the color of the walls & trim? Thanks! Email is jamiecerta@yahoo.com

  • 10 years ago
    Please send me the specs as well. kalynhannaford@hotmail.com
  • 10 years ago

    Love the jewelry cabinet can I get the specs for this? tiffany.thronburg@gmail.com

  • 10 years ago
    This is great. I'd love the specs and pricing too. jmscott78@hotmail.com
  • 10 years ago
    Love the jewelry cabinet. Can I also have the specs and pricing? Dominguezdigs@gmail.com
  • 10 years ago
    Hi can I have the specs and pricing please
  • 10 years ago
    Could u send me specs and pricing please??!! Nhines26@yahoo.com
  • PRO
    10 years ago

    @dimibotr, please leave the email address you would like your specs sent to!

  • 10 years ago

    J Korsbon, can you please send me the specs for this beautiful jewelry closet to: guppy_80@hotmail.com? Thank you!

  • 10 years ago
    last modified: 10 years ago

    Hi

    Please send specs to sgm428@mail.usask.ca.

    Thank you.

  • 10 years ago

    Hi, can you please send specs and pricing to jessicajones5@msn.com as well? Awesome idea, I love it.

  • 10 years ago

    I would also love specs and pricing

    ryantalya@hotmail.com


  • 10 years ago
    I would also like specs and pricing on jewelry closet. Thank you
  • 10 years ago
    last modified: 10 years ago

    Hello,

    If you are answering requests for specs and pricing may I please have the information too. Thank you in advance.

    Lcorlies@yahoo.com

  • 10 years ago

    would you please send the specs, etc for this? thank you! fife92@bellsouth.net

  • 9 years ago

    I would love to get the specs and pricing on this too. We trying to build something similar in our new home. Thanks!! dblucher@gmail.com

  • 9 years ago

    Can you please send me the specs and pricing for this? kgroy11@Gmail.com
    Thank you

  • 9 years ago
    can you please send me specs and pricing to Cknpeace@hotmail.com
  • 9 years ago

    I'm in the process of building now also. Can you send me the specs for this project.

    jkfaulk@cox.net

  • 9 years ago
    I would also like the specs and pricing. Getting ready to build and would love to include this. Jillup@me.com
  • 9 years ago

    Love this! I'm in the middle of closet remodel now, could you please send spec info? kmcintyre7@icloud.com

  • 9 years ago

    Hi. Can you please send me specs? And is there anything I need to have the framers do special before the dry walling goes up? Please let me know. Thanks. Please email me at lsmollar@comcast.net

  • 9 years ago

    Could I also get info on the specs and pricing. This is exactly what I would like to do!

    nswiemeyer@gmail.com

  • 9 years ago
    Please send me specs too!

    canfield.laura@gmail.com
  • 9 years ago

    Specs please.

    nbtrahan@gmail.com

    Thank you!

  • 9 years ago
    I'm also very interested in getting the specs / pricing of the jewelry / mirror box. Thank you
    marymengland@yahoo.com
  • PRO
    9 years ago
    last modified: 9 years ago

    Could you please send me the info/specs on this? I love it! Peggy@justcallpeggy.com

  • 9 years ago
    Can you please send me the specs? Kiki2004@cox.net
  • 8 years ago

    Can you send me the specs and pricing too? Laurieperkis@gmail.com


  • 8 years ago

    I would also like the specs and pricing of the jewelry closet. sadiekitty@comcast.net

  • 8 years ago
    May I also have the specs and pricing? Thank you!
    Helenpool@yahoo.com
  • 8 years ago

    Please could you send me the specs and pricing info. for the mirror jewelry organizer to mallikamari@yahoo.com

    Thanks

  • 7 years ago

    I would also love specs and pricing too of this jewelry "closet" please send to stacyglabach@gmail.com

  • 7 years ago

    I would also like the specs and pricing, rosa.evergreen@gmail.com

  • 7 years ago

    I would also like the specs and pricing please? michellesagray@yahoo.com

  • 6 years ago

    Beautiful! Specs and pricing please! Billandshauna5@gmail.com

  • 6 years ago

    Specs and pricing please😊! This is exactly what I was looking for! sajdz@comcast.net

  • 5 years ago

    Does anyone EVER respond to questions from viewers on these sites or is this a strictly marketing platform for designers to obtain large projects? Very frustrating.