Software
Houzz Logo Print
cindg27

Choices the American way

Wish you would please just post paint color and leave the option to the individual to look at your blog not everyone needs a class in paint color and some of us realize paint looks different in every room in every light this site is to help people not to make us jump through hoops
Clawson Architects Projects · More Info

Comments (3)

  • PRO
    10 years ago

    1. As a professional it is my obligation to not mislead people.

    2. I am also very busy assisting paying customers. It's great to help people out ...it's even better when they recognize it is not so easy and they have a little more respect for those of us that know what we are doing and that things like color make a difference.

  • 10 years ago
    I want to thank you for taking time to help answer questions when you can on Houzz and for trying to educate us. I agree it is not about simply mimicking a color in a picture and assuming it will turn out the same.

    Your talents are obvious and I appreciate that you are willing to share them with us.
  • PRO
    10 years ago

    Kushigrl you are welcome.