Software
Houzz Logo Print
namo4shop

Love the Bed, where is it from?

10 years ago
Naomi Ave., Arcadia, California · More Info

Comments (8)

  • PRO
    10 years ago

    I must plead the fifth. I was hired as the photographer after the decorating was already finished, so I don't have that info, sorry.

  • PRO
    10 years ago

    I took the photo but the persons who placed the bed weren't around at the time. Sorry, I don't have that info.

  • 9 years ago
    Similar headboard- overstock.com SIGNAL HILLS Knightsbridge rolled top tufted Chesterfield headboard
  • PRO
    9 years ago

    Thanks for coming through with info or pinkmj. I usually sweep in after everyone is long gone to take photos.

  • 9 years ago

    Thank you thank you thank you sm m!!! Found it!! Getting new bedroom set for first time in 20 years! :)


  • 9 years ago
    I just ordered this bed from HOM Furniture .
  • PRO
    9 years ago

    Wow, that was fast! Truly, I seldom have information on the origins of the interiors so I'm glad you were able to locate it. All the best to you and your bed.

Sponsored
J.Holderby - Renovations
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Franklin County's Leading General Contractors - 2X Best of Houzz!