Software
Houzz Logo Print
rosaserai

What are the diameters of the holes?

10 years ago
I need a 3 1/2 inch diameter for my blowdryer
Vanity Valet Secret- Curling Iron, Flat Iron, Hair Dryer Holder · More Info

Comments (3)

  • PRO
    10 years ago

    You get 1-3" tube, 2-2" tubes, and 1-1.5" tube. Sorry :(

  • 10 years ago

    Hello, Firstly, I love your products! Is it at all possible to make a smaller unit of about 12 inches? I only need the secret vanity To hold 2 items, hair blower & curling iron. I have 10-12" on either side of my sink but not in the middle. Is it possible to do that? Unless... and it would be terrific if you can make a hair blower station and something to store hot rollers !!!

    Thank you for your time and for listening.

    Lynne G


  • PRO
    10 years ago

    You could attempt to cut the board and modify the size...then see if it would fit. But without seeing the space and testing with cardboard, it would be difficult to know for sure.