Software
Houzz Logo Print
aishea

SOS "Game room"

10 years ago

Ok I am at a road block! I just purchased a black leather sofa but now I have no idea how to make it work for our game room.. What color should I paint my walls? What color accents to add. The rest of our home have Gray walls with beige and browns. I want to try and stay away from painting the game room gray. We are grayed out. The color you see in the third pic is Shaker beige but it has a pink undertone, not too crazy about that.. Also we will be installing a wine bar with espresso cabinets in the corner. Disregard that blue accent wall we were playing with colors and the blue is to dark. I also attached a pic of the sofa we ordered. Do you think I can incorporate a beige/tan Ottoman like this. Thanks in advance..



.

Comments (2)