Software
Houzz Logo Print
charliemc

Love the floors...name brand & color please.

13 years ago
Winchester · More Info

Comments (5)

  • PRO
    13 years ago
    They were original to the home, but I believe they where red oak.
  • 12 years ago
    Dawn, this looks like a 24 inch sink base. is it? If so, what sink did you use? I'm struggling to find a decent sink for such a small base. please help!
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    It's a 27" base. I used a 25" wide undermount that is pretty standard. I have had the installers scooped a bit of the sides of the cabinet at the top to fit this size sink in a 24" sink base though. they have to be on board ahead of time:)
  • 12 years ago
    I have been cautioned (warned!) not to do that because if I ever need to replace my sink I'm told there's not a thing they can do about it. :-(
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    I agree, they look like Red Oak.