Software
Houzz Logo Print
marthaholmes

need paint color for kitchen

13 years ago
pennym4244's ideas · More Info

Comments (8)

  • 13 years ago
    How about deep olive green? think tuscan, not brady bunch 70's. I think you need depth to contrast with the white.
  • 13 years ago
    can you recommend a paint chip from a company
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    What color are the diamonds in your flooring? Are there any rooms open to this room so that we should take in to account the colors in those rooms as well so that they will harmonize?
  • 13 years ago
    no there is no room to open the kitchen, the diamonds are black but I will remove the backsplash and put glass and cermamic horizontal tiles in black clear and white and will change floor to oak hardwood
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Will the Oak be stained or natural? If stained, what color?
  • 13 years ago
    it will be a sh color light
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    SW 7603 Poolhouse
  • 13 years ago
    thank you I also have posted for my basement if you could help me there too for paint colors